Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cloudless

Something beautiful
a different mind
I have

In my own world
nothing can hurt me

A detail
so small

How do things work?
what comes next?
questions
always

I'm alone

And that's
okay
I don't need
anyone

I do things my way

My way is different

Judgements
can be thrown at me

But it won't matter

When I look up at the sky

It's cloudless





This was the only link that I could find to the dance. :( Sorry that it's so short. To save yourself a bunch of time, the excerpt is from seconds, 16-38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Iw9oVXqvWY&feature=related

By the way, the dance is called Cloudless, by Susan Marshall

6 comments:

  1. wow!
    i love this!
    a cloudless sky can be so so so many things!
    i often encorperate the sky into my poem, and you completely mastered the art of doing so.

    i love the way you write in small details, and they forecast(pun) a bigger picture.
    i love the lines that are alone, they always are so much more powerful when they stand alone...
    the dance was very moving aswell
    love always
    ferny-falicous

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo!
    using post "jump or burn" as mentor text!
    you rock!
    <3 ferny

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahah thanks sooo much LOVE U!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This poem is AWESOME!!!!!!!
    I can see how the poem relates to the dance beacuse in the dance the person is doing these weird movements that have a mind of their own. I really like it. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo, im usin dis fo ma mentor blog thxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhhh ! this is soooo good , i love this poem i love your title too, good job :)

    ReplyDelete